24 March 2007

Does anyone have strange quirks?

I am sitting here, eating chips and suddenly realized I have some odd quirks... does anyone else?

Mine, that I can think of right now, are:

* I have to eat all the curled over potato/nacho chips first - the folded over ones taste better
* Snickers bars - have to eat the nougat first and save the peanuts and caramel for last
* Jelly Beans - I pick through the whole bag and eat all the yellows first
* Jujifruit candies - eat all the yellow and red first, throw out the black
* Little Debbie Peanut Butter bars - separate the layers and eat them individually
* I have to have a right and left sock...
* If I get my socks on and feel a fuzzy, I have to take it out - can't live with a fuzzy in my sock.

Let's see, anything else?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...