15 April 2007

Frustrated...

I had a conversation with someone who wants to be more than a friend. He talks to me like he has the world figured out and then he tried to tell me how to handle my life and my child. He has never been married, divorced, or even has kids. I am frustrated. I guess when he started telling me how to feel or what to do, that pushed me to the edge. I understand that the past is the past and you need to get past it, but some of us have skeletons that don't go away, just like the eating disorder ghosts that seem to constantly haunt us (mine are along the lines of abuse). I got very upset when he started telling me what to do, especially when he didn't listen to what I was saying. He has a very strong personality... which would be fine when my attitude is layed back, but when my bull-headedness comes through, there is gonna be a head-butt. He controlled the conversation, he told me what I should be doing, he told me what to tell my son, he told me I need to forget the past, and he told me I need to see a shrink - at that point - I LOST IT!!!! Do NOT tell me how to live, do NOT tell me how to raise my son, do NOT tell me to see a shrink... DO NOT TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO!!!!! I guess it's better to choose my friends wisely...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...