28 May 2009

Summer is coming...

Last night, laying in bed, thinking that summer is right around the corner.
I do not like anything about me. I am sick of being alone. I am sick of being frustrated. I am sick of feeling like I am lost in the world. Then, I might as well add the fact that I am sick of the way I look. I have a friend, who has lost weight and she looks so good. The problem is - she has done it by not eating. I have talked to her about it, because I have been there, done that.... but, in a sick way, I am jealous of her. She is now thin, pretty, and even has a boyfriend, after her recent divorce. I feel like a fat ugly lump and need to do something about it.
Today is a new day and today I am starting back on the "habits" that will (hopefully) get me to where I need to be in the next couple weeks. I just need to stick with it... no matter what.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...