17 June 2009

I Wish I Knew Where I Stand

One day, you have attention for me and you can make me smile and laugh. The next day, we barely get a chance to speak at all. I am never quite sure if I have, unknowingly, done or said something wrong. Or maybe your life at home has had some changes. Maybe you don't see me like you did. Maybe you are realizing that I am not what you want. I wish I knew. I guess, if I knew, I could address it, handle it, live with it. But the not knowing... that is what is killing me. I am the kind of person who assumes the worst (and yes, I know what Assume means!) and figure I am completely at fault... somehow, in some way, shape or form... whether I was anywhere around or not. I just wish I knew where I stand with you because you still hold a very special place in my heart and mind... and no one has been able to fill those spots but you. I wish I knew...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...