04 January 2007

I'm So Bummed Out....

I don't know what it is, but my mind starts to play tricks on me and I suddenly feel as if I have done or said something wrong. I have learned, over the past year, that it is usually just a figment of my imagination and my anxiety is kicking up and rearing it's head.... I know I shouldn't let my mind get the best of me, but I am so used to be shot down and torn apart, that when something seems off, I just go ahead an accept the blame... I hate feeling this way because it is really hard to deal with and live with. I have suffered from anxiety for several years and, it seems like, lately it has been getting worse. Maybe it's a cause of my low self-esteem... maybe my low self-esteem is the cause of my anxiety... I wish I knew. I wish I could understand it. I guess I need to work this problem out... Everyone is starting to think I am a nut-case (which, depending on the day of the week, may be a valid evaluation!). I get frustrated and angry. I shut down and my introvert personality starts to build walls.. unfortunately the walls seem to close... in on me... HELP ME... PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

PTC said...

Hey Tere,

Why don't you write down all the good things about yourself...the things you like and look at them everyday!! Maybe that will help. And don't tell me that you can't think of anything good. That's unacceptable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...