19 January 2007

Little About Me

I have decided to tell you a little more about me. I know in my posts, I talk about the demons I face...

I have gone back to the doctor this week and things are piling up. Several years ago, I started seeing a doctor because my esteem was lower than dirt. As I started to build that back up, she moved me to a doctor to work more indepth - way back when, I was diagnosed with Clinical Depression (one of the worst levels), anxiety disorder, and OCD. I have been working on taming those skeletons in my closet, but do not seem to be succeeding. With the meds and the diagnosis, I am also compounding my eating disorder (which never went away), my occasional cutting, and my lower than low self-esteem.

Each day I have been struggling - I don't eat, some days I just want to sleep, my mind tells me that people are against me, everything that goes wrong is my fault, I can't do anything right... The past month has been hard for me and I truly appreciate the people that give me their input and insite...

I just felt it was time to be open and honest about the demons that I face everyday from sun up to sun down... Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...