03 February 2007

No Life... For Now

I have found out, during this past week and a half, that I have no life. It's not a bad thing... but it's not a good thing either.

My child has been sick with the cold that is going around, so he has been coughing, with a sore throat. I am still working full-time, and fighting the cold also. For the past week, I have worked all day and then come home to a hot bath and went to bed. I have probably slept more this past week than I normally do in a month. I am still fighting it, but people are starting to wonder if I still exist. Between work and sleep, I haven't even had the energy to log into the computer. I would come home, turn it on, lay down, doze off, get up, turn it off, and go back to bed.

This past week and a half have totally sucked... I can't wait until everyone is feeling better again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...