24 July 2007

Yes, but...

Oh, right now rationale is out of the question... I have experienced a few side effects and health issues and no one seems to understand my rationalization.

My blood sugar has been running really low... because I haven't been eating enough... yes, but the scale still says I'm fat...so I don't really eat...

My iron count has dropped to a low and I have been drained with a major headache for 3 days and it has a lot to do with not eating right... yes, but the scale still says I'm fat... so I don't really eat.

I can wear short skirts and show off my body... but... yes, but the scale still says I'm fat... so I change to something big and baggy.

I am so hungry and really need to eat because my body feels like I have been hit by a semi... but... yes, but the scale still says I'm fat... so I don't...

Yes, but...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...