16 August 2008

Here I am and I look around..

I look around at where I am and realize that I am unhappy.

Where I am now, I am alone and feeling very much the same way. As I walk into this house, I see two people who love each other and so much around them. I feel like, from what I can see, they live in a perfect world. They are both "pretty" and so damn perfect, it makes me sick. I would give anything some days to be this way.

Instead I see myself as fat, ugly, alone, miserable, and not one of the pretty, and lucky people.

Have you ever known people who seem to just have things land in their laps? I do, but not me... I am not one of the lucky few. I seem to have to work my ass off for what I have and still feel like a miserable piece of shit.

I am sad and lonely... just need to talk... no one else to turn to when I need to cry or vent... just me...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...