24 September 2009

It is Going to be A long day

Have you ever woke up in the morning to figure that it is going to be one VERY LONG day? Kind of to the point where staying in bed is really the only available option? I woke up too early, couldn't get back to sleep, had issues from the start, got to work and felt like my abilities had been attacked, obviously do not have enough hours in the day (especially since working OT is a no-no during these times). Gee, I don't understand why I can't get 12 hours of work done in 8? Insert EXTREME sarcasm. Maybe I'm lucky I'm hourly and not salary, or I probably would have worked myself into the grave by now - it really sucks to be obsessive-compulsive! Right now, pretty much EVERYTHING sucks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...