22 September 2009

Thanks For Nothing!

You make me so mad. I listen to you in there, laughing and giggling like a little girl.

I can tell the way you laugh is so fake. It bothers me so much that you have the nerve to act like that. No wonder I feel like a worthless piece of shit – you make me feel that way. Sometimes I think it is on purpose just because you know it bothers me.

I guess I should just give up. I can’t compete. You have so much more than me and I am just someone lowly. You have a great car and a very bubbly personality. I am more reserved and quiet. I don’t drive anything fancy and I’m not overbearing. I have a hard enough time in life and you just seem to know when to stab the knife deeper and when to give it a twist. It’s apparent I can’t compete – I might as well give up. Lost, alone, and miserable. Thanks for nothing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...