01 June 2012

"Do as I say... NOT as I do..." Yeah right!

Remember that saying "Do as I say and not as I do"? Well, that is getting pretty old... and still over-used.

I am constantly reminded that I must follow what he says, and not what he does. Too bad he taught me bad habits oh so many years ago! Anyway, right now, I am struggling with this "identity" thing. Today something came in and there was no information on it. We just went through this whole pile of BS about making sure that everyone is in the loop so we all know what is going on in case anyone is out. Well, two are out, nothing has been said, but one said "they do it that way all the time" and then said "well, check with this person, as she was talking with them". Okay, so where does that fit into the outline of keeping everyone in the loop?? Trust me, the minute I don't keep everyone informed, I get my hands slapped. WTF? This is truly a two way street... too bad I'm kicked to the curb and everyone else gets the passing lane!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I would say, "take 2 aspirin" but clearly, you need a drink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...