21 December 2012

Little things...

Good morning... or afternoon, depending on where you are when you read this.

I am just stopping by to wish everyone a happy holiday season, which has suddenly happened upon us!

Just wanted to give you an insight as to how my world is going...

I have started logging my food, amping up my exercise and am down about 20#. Woo hoo!! Thrilled silly, but it is starting to catch up with me and my body is suddenly feeling really exhausted. I guess I really need to slow down and make sure I'm taking care of myself.

I have completed another course in school and am (hopefully) looking at only maybe 10 more months before I hit my degree!

My new job is awesome. I love it... the people are great... and I am glad I went through the strife of change... which I am totally against! From those I used to work with, I have found the job that so many wish they could be experiencing.

Other than that, we have snow for Christmas... it waited until late Wednesday night... and now we are good to go... and, in my eyes, it can go.... the day after Christmas! Bah Humbug!

My son is doing well in school... we are halfway through this year and no issue with bullying or other problems... this is good.

And the daily stuff keeps chugging.

Hope each of you are well and ready to celebrate the holidays.

Wishing everyone a safe and joyous holiday season, if I don't get back here before then.

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...