11 November 2006

More "Perfect" People

I hate pool parties. This weekend was one of those. I went, but didn't feel very social. All the girls had flat tummies (only a few have had kids) and all of them were in two-piece suits. Talk about feeling like shit. And then there are the guys. They don't have to shave their legs, they don't have to have a flat stomach, and THEY DON'T CARE... and no one looks at them like they should lose weight or cover up!!!! I hate my body and I really want a tummy tuck so I can fit in and be happier. Maybe it would even boost my self-esteem and self-confidence. I went to be social, but I sat and watched from the sidelines, trying to soak up the relaxation aspect... but, instead, was getting stressed over my body image.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...