04 November 2006

Technology Sucks!

I tried to update my son's computer... it didn't work. So, I decided to reformat the whole damn thing because it was mine and I had things on and off it. Files were bad... he only plays games... I figured "what the hell?" I had the disk and the code, so away I went. I hit start and reformatted everything... no turning back... everything was gone. I tried to get back in and the code they gave me doesn't fit in the registration, so I was totally screwed. Now it didn't work at all. I had to call the company and find out what to do... but that was after I swore like a truck driver and had a few tantrums...

Rule of thumb... stay away from technology unless you absolutely HAVE to deal with it!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...