15 February 2008

I Should Know... and Understand

Several months back, we discussed his work and he told me right then and there that he works a lot and the job takes him away. He also admitted that the job (which is his career) is the main reason he is still single... and he has had his heart broken. I guess, back at that time, I had to make the conscious decision that either I understand and accept his career or else I might as well throw up my hands at that point... I don't want to be like the one who broke his heart. He is a terrific guy... special... caring... sensitive... and has grown a very intense part in my heart. I told him that I made the decision and I CHOSE to accept what he brought with him, but there are days I doubt myself... wondering if I am actually capable of handling this lifestyle. I care about him and love him... I guess I should just trust my instincts, trust my heart, and let God hold my hand and guide me where he wants me to go... we have agreed that everything happens for a reason and destiny is possible... Please hold my hand and I am here...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...