10 February 2008

Okay... now what....

Just when I have thought it couldn't get any worse... here we go again...

I am having "fat" issues since I met this new guy in my life. My biggest fear was that he would take one look at me and never call me again. Which seems to be the norm.

I made it through our first meeting and several more dates... but I still get worried that he is going to think I'm fat... if my rings are too tight (due to water retention, or whatever), I avoid the scale because I know I'll end up in a downward spiral. But I have my weight logged in the calendar on my phone, just to remind me how fat I am...

And now, I have to get into my 2-pc suit in less than 2 months... and man, do I feel sick about it...

Now what?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...