01 January 2013

My Trainer...

I have mentioned him earlier... maybe only once.... but I will mention him again...

He is a doll. I love him to death.... he pushes me to my limits, eggs me on, forces me to my limits, and is still there when I am not having a training session with him.

Okay, he is younger than me, but I can talk to him. We laugh and joke, even as he is pushing my body to the limit with extreme weights.

He is cute... love his smile... and his laugh...

Is it bad that I might have a crush on my trainer?

I can push myself when we work together... I feel like it's all good. When I am trying something I might struggle with, he is always there for me. He spots me, he guides, me, he helps me... even if he is pushing me beyond my comfort zone.

I have wanted to get toned for some time and wanted to lose weight... maybe this is my incentive. He has mentioned that I look like I have lost inches... my family hasn't even said anything.... maybe working out with him will help me keep on the right track to losing weight and getting trim.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crushes are a good thing and excellent incentives! :) Especially if they're hotties!!

Tere said...

He is definitely one of those... ;)
And he seriously makes me kick my own ass... Nothing like inspiration and incentive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...