10 January 2013

parking ...

Yes, We all like front row parking... And if a spot is there, will grab it.... But I am not one to sit and wait for some poor soul to pull out, nor do I stalk innocent people walking to their car to find their soon-to-be-open spot. I am one who, if someone is sitting there waiting for me to get to my car, I will put my stuff in and go back toward the store!!

Anyway, where this us going....
I went to the gym tonight after the "new years resolution rush"... And there were at least a dozen spots open, but there were one or two people who insisted on waiting for front row people to leave!

Hellooooooo...... We are at the gym... What part of "walk" and "exercise" are We misunderstanding here??? Or maybe they are the ones just there to look pretty.... Who knows...

Just park the car and walk!!!! It ain't gonna kill ya!!!!!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...