26 December 2006

The Holidays ARE OVER!

Okay, they are finally over... kinda. Christmas has come and gone... food has come and gone... family has come and gone. This year I feel like a scrooge... or more like the Grinch. It's a toss up. I didn't feel like talking, chatting, or even venting. I just wanted to curl up and hide. I stressed over the holiday, I cried at being alone, I got depressed when I stepped on the scale, and now I just want to disappear. How many diet pills can you take before they help? I am laying here with all my kitty cats, tears in my eyes, sick of feeling lost and alone. It's during the holidays that I seem more inclined to hate my family... they are all so pretty and perfect... I told my mom that she is lucky to have such pretty granddaughters because her one and only daughter is such a disappointment. I hate myself and the holidays haven't helped...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...