03 December 2006

It's Been A While

I know I haven't written for a while... I am struggling to figure out who I am and what I am doing. I feel so lost and alone - I feel stranded with no where to go. I am not sure what is going on. I have been frustrated and angry, stressed and confused. Right now, I hate myself and hate everything about me. I just want to curl up. I am so unhappy and so confused, but why? I feel like everything I do is wrong, and no one really cares anymore. I am back to obsessing with my weight - I'm on the scale every day and I am unhappy. Several days this past week, I have refused to step on it because I knew, in the back of my mind, that the numbers were up... instead of going ballistic because I suddenly weighed too much, I opted to just ignore in and assume that my life is going down the tubes... I am in such a funk right now, I'm not sure how to get out. I am depressed about my weight, my looks, my body, I figure everything that goes wrong is my fault, I should be able to do everything without asking for help, and I should be the one who worry about everyone else first. Life sucks!

2 comments:

PTC said...

Hey! Don't be embarrassed or ashamed to ask for help. We all need it at some point in time.

Keep your head up.

Tere said...

I know that... but I can't convince myself to do it... but then again, it's even harder to ask for help when people don't understand the issue to begin with...

Thanks... I can always count on you to stop by with words of wisdom. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...