19 December 2006

Keep Your Nose Out Of Other Peoples Business

I guess there isn't much more that can piss me off except someone else sticking their nose into business that DOES NOT concern them! And then, what makes it worse, is that they only know about it because of a 2nd hand person to begin with. The original person that this was handled with is not even involved. It was not an issue and it was laid to rest. A 2nd person opted to use their knowledge (and apparent LACK of intelligence) on the topic and tell others... BIG MISTAKE!! And then, to fuel the fire, one the the 3rd hand people opted to use that information and slap me in the face with it! None of THEIR concern.. None of THEIR business... they should have stopped while they were ahead and just kept their mouth shut... I almost totally lost it! Man, it WOULD NOT have been pretty! I did end of losing it, but I had a mental breakdown instead... tears and all. No one knew the whole honest truth and no one will. It will simmer inside me and no one will know the details. And then, to make it even worse, the 3rd person made several more comments to me... about more issues they had no history on... So instead of pissing me off over something they should have kept quiet on in the first place, they made it worse by injecting comments when they didn't know the whole story!!! I am so damn pissed right now I could scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Thanks for listening*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...