27 July 2012

Trust? or Not to Trust? That is the question

I trusted you. I thought you were my friend. But you proved me wrong.

You made me so mad. I told you my secret and you couldn't keep your mouth shut.

I felt like we were close enough to confide in you, but I guess I was wrong.

I am angry and totally betrayed, yet relieved in a funny sort of way.

I am not sure who all you told, or even what you told them. I want to confront you, I want to know why, but I can't. No, actually, I WON'T. It is so not worth it. Why should I get upset? You saved me the trouble of telling people. But guess what, those that I want to tell, I will, personally. Those who don't need to know, I don't need to tell... and won't. Leave them wondering why I didn't say anything.

I have learned, that I cannot trust anyone... well not really anyone... but there are a few. Anyway. It is now knowing that those around me don't respect me enough to keep something so important to me, quiet, then I guess it's time to move on. Which is the next step in my life and my changed.

For those who know me...

I will forgive.. I will never forget though.

I am nice... but not that nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see we know the same people and they suck.
Moving on is absolutely the right step.
Kudos to you and best of luck on your journey FORWARD.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...