23 March 2012

Five Question Friday




1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where? Phoenix, to visit my "sis"

2. What's your most recently read favorite book? Designated Fat Girl

3. What's your favorite Spring Break memory? I went out to South Dakota to visit my Grandpa. (my first plane ride)

4. What do you put in your child's Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket? Hardboiled, colored eggs, jelly beans, and chocolate eggs.

5. Do you get a summer haircut?  Sometimes... depends on how warm it is outside... I hate it when my neck gets warm!

1 comment:

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

I don't like my hair on my neck in the summer either but I usually just go with a pony tail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...