05 March 2012
Monday Listicles 03.05.12
10 THINGS I AM NOT GOOD AT...
1. Being completely patient. Yes, I can be... but do I want to be?
2. Telling people "No". My brain can say "no" all it wants, but my mouth always ends up spitting out "Sure, I can do that!"
3. Not Procrastinating. I wait until the 23rd hour for pretty much everything possible... homework, christmas shopping, preparing for a party, etc. You name it. If there is a "last minute" I WILL find it.
4. Stepping out of my comfort zone.
5. Speaking to crowds, or even being a part of a large group.
6. Telling people about my business - which makes it difficult to let anyone know what I do and what I have to offer... Guess I really need to work on this one!
7. Cooking a meal on the fly... can't just come up with something - would rather have nothing than try to figure something out.
8. Doing things on the spur of the moment - I need to have a plan.
9. Singing... which is why I sing all by myself in the car!
10. TAKING TIME FOR MYSELF!