20 March 2012
Monday Listicles (a day late... sorry)
10 reasons my kid has it good
1. He has clothes to wear (they may not always be clean... but that's HIS issue, not mine!)
2. He has a tv in his room.
3. He doesn't really have a curfew (unless it gets out of hand) because he tends to fall asleep without much difficulty.
4. I don't yell when he takes a 3-hour bath.
5. He has input on the grocery shopping.
6. I don't make him eat foods he doesn't like.
7. He is allowed to hang out with friends.
8. He doesn't overdo his cell phone privileges... hell, it's not unusual for the battery to be dead for two days before he charges it!
9. He knows where my boundaries are and what not to cross.
10. I will defend him to the end and he knows I will protect him... I AM MOM!!!