23 March 2012

I Received An Award!! Woo Hoo

I received the Tell Me About Yourself award by Nani and The Chronicles of Nani! I am totally excited and honored to receive this award!


The rules for accepting this award are that you must thank the person giving it.
Thank you Nani - You Rock!!!!

Then share 7 things you think people might find interesting about you and...

1.  I have had a couple poems published
2. I hate having my picture taken
3. I have become addicted to blogging
4. I enjoy cooking
5. I am not a big fan of going out to eat
6. I have only a couple really good friends
7. I am truly an introvert.


... select 7 fellow bloggers to give the award to!
(you DO realize that limiting it to 7 is VERY difficult...)

1. Stasha at The Good Life
2. Kim at My Inner Chick
4. Mamarazzi @ Dandelion Wishes
6.  TerryAnne @ Sharing Sexy Thoughts
 

2 comments:

My Inner Chick said...

Conggrats!

You are an introvert? Somehow that surprises me.

Happy Friday, dearest.

Thanks for the award. xx

Stasha said...

Congratulations Tere!! Well deserved! And thank you kindly for passing it on to me. I sure am in great company. And so you know I don't care having my photo taken too :) But I make a living taking them ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...