02 March 2012

Friday Confessional 3/2/12

Photobucket



FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL
I CONFESS... SHE'S THEY'RE SPOILED...

I CONFESS...
In our house, yes, the three cats are spoiled...

I CONFESS...
Our "old lady" who is 11 pretty much rules the house... she tells us when we will feed her, she demands attention, she expects to have her own blanket, she is the one in charge!

I CONFESS...
My two kittens (if that's what you call them) are also spoiled. There are more toys in the house than one can imagine.

I CONFESS...
"Fuzzy lumpkins" expects me to sleep on my back, so he can lay across my chest. If I am on my side, he persistently pulls on my arm with his claws, so I roll over.

I CONFESS...
"Old lady" snores like a little freight train, with sinus issues. Yes, I have been known to go sleep on the couch because her snoring keeps me awake.

I CONFESS...
Our cats are DEFINITELY spoiled!


6 comments:

Lucy said...

I get it! I have two dogs. I think the older they get....
My dog demands his feeding and walking.
Cracks me up you will sleep on the couch, now that is good.

Anonymous said...

I have a dog, I used to have a dog until the Mister showed up. "Rainman" actually carries on conversations with my dog and then gives her treats just because she's pretty. Pffts.. Whatev. They're both traitors as far as I'm concerned..

Monica said...

I have three dogs any they run the show at our house so I totally get it!

Laura Carson said...

That's awesome. It sounds a little like my house where really it belongs to the animals - they just let me live there. :)

Unknown said...

Funny! My dog is not allowed on the furniture so I don't have that! But he sleeps on the floor next to my bed and has doggie dreams and breathes loudly! Ahhhh the joys of having a pet!?

Mamarazzi said...

it always makes me giggle how you take my confessional and relate your post to it. so funny. and a little weird. but funny.

sorry i am late getting to confessions. my internet was being poopy this weekend and i could not get blogs to load, so i gave up...until now!! Thanks for linking up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...