03 August 2012

Control Freaks of the World Unite...

Twisted Domestic Goddess Posted and it caught my attention

Trust me, I understand the term "control freak"... I am obsessive, yes, but a freak... no... well... yea... maybe... kinda.... 

I guess you can say that I do have these type of tendencies. I have to have things planned. I am not a "spur of the moment" person. Unless it's planned and I know what is happening... IT AIN'T HAPPENING!

I know that I follow behind my family and pick up dirty laundry, put dirty dishes in the sink, wipe the crumbs off the counter and in to the sink, put the tie wraps on the bread loaf, and the list goes on.

I guess I could call it obsessive... but since it seems to completely interfere with those around me, and drive them insane, I am thinking it's a control thing.

I also need to make sure lights are off, and no one person needs three tv's on, in three rooms on the house, when no one is watching any of them.

Yeah well, I am a control freak, with obsessive tendencies...

and damn proud of it!!!!!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...