03 August 2012

Just over a week

I have just over a week left. My nerves are rattled and I am exhausted, but I am moving on...

Everyone has been good about it and all the people who have come up to me have given me their blessing, which makes it easier for me, to know I am doing the right thing. 

The time will fly and my heart will start to ache more as the days go on.

I have the blessing and best wishes of those who know what I am capable, and know who I am. I think that means the most.

I feel, in my heart, that everything does happen for a reason... and God has put me in this place for a reason. This is where I need to be... and where I need to go.

When you have a day when you can't help but question the situation, realize that God won't let you fall...


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...