06 August 2012

ewwwwwwww....

 
I linked up...


Ok. Today is rough. It was a long weekend and then I overslept this morning, leading me to feel like hell. So, today is the first day of my last week of this job. I am excited, yet stressed. I feel like I have do much to do, but that's just me... 110% until the 25th hour. But the stress and anxiety of change... And a new school class.... And bills... And then emotionally feeling like a blimp.... This has not been a good day. I don't like it when my routine is screwed up before it starts! I am a mental and emotional mess. I'm going to miss "my boys" at work. They care and believe in me. I'm noticing a pattern... Those that will be doing the job don't do it the way I do. I ask after exhausting efforts, they ask to avoid having to work. I have heard, more than once, that things are gonna go south... But you can't tell those who are "always right" that they are wrong.  Oh well... Four days to go.... But I still feel fat!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...