30 May 2012

Tag... You're It!!!! DAMNIT!



I was tagged days ago by Magical Mystical MiMi, to participate in this meme called, 'Tag You're It." Oh what the hell, might as well give it a shot... I will probably be sorry though!

THE RULES:
#1 Rule - You must post these rules.
#2 Rule - You must post 11 things about yourself.
#3 Rule - You must a.) Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post. And b.) Cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
#4 Rule - You must choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post. Then, go to their page and tell them you have linked him/her.
***No tag backs to the bloggee that tagged you!***

11 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1 - I am obsessive-compulsive
2 - I do not have a bucket-list yet
3 - I am happy with my one child
4 - I am currently single... and not looking
5 - I love animals
6 - I can't sit still
7 - I can pass up chocolate by choice
8 - I keep myself too busy sometimes
9 - Myself is the last person I look out for
10 - I don't like how I look
11 - I am happy to get to the gym and work out

MY ANSWERS TO MMM'S QUESTIONS:
1 - First date - Who, where, when? I don't remember... that was eons ago!
2 - First kiss - Who, where, when? Hmmmm....
3 - First car - What make, model, year? 1977 Ford Maverick
4 - First boyfriend/girlfriend - How old were you? Their name? Mike, I was 22
5 - First job - Where, when and what did you do? Papergirl, 13 years old
6 - First road trip - Where, when and who did you take along? Up north, all my life, 7 hrs
7 - First funeral - Who, where and how old were you? Don't remember
8 - First concert - Who did you see, where and how old were you? Motley Crue, 16.
9 - Favorite sexual position? - HA! Just tossed a curve ball. Yeah... NOT! ;)
You don't have to answer, unless of course you want to!
10 - First thought this morning. Awww man... I really want ten more minutes.
11 - Last thought last night. Ahhhhh... *blank*

11 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING: (no particular order...)
1 - Susi @ Boca Frau
2 - Kim @ My Inner Chick
3 - Monica @ Life As I Know It
4 - VandyJ @ The Testosterone Three and Me
5 - Mamarazzi @ Dandelion Wishes
6 - Gia @ Mayor Gia
7 - Hilary @ Feeling Beachie
8 - Robbie K @ Fractured Family Tales
9 - Andrey N @ Break It, Make It or Bake It
10 - TLouise @ My Musings
11 - Destiny @ Rock' Mama

MY 11 QUESTIONS TO YOU: (just two items? Answer how you wish. Whatever spin you want to take on them...)
1 - Walmart or Target?
2 - Books or Magazines?
3- Shoes or Bare Feet?
4 - Short sleeves or long sleeves?
5 - Red meat or white meat?
6 - Wine or beer?
7 - Coffee or tea?
8 - Water or soda?
9 - Laptop or desktop?
10 - Indoors or outdoors?
11 -Junk food or healthy?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...