03 February 2012

02.03.12 Five Question Friday



1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
Earned my Associates Degree in Business (at age 41!!) from College

2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?
I love lifting weights and walking on the treadmill

3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
I am not sure. I guess it depends on what is happening in their lives

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
No, I would have to clean before the maid shows up so they don't have to see the mess!!!

5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
I am gonna get older anyway. I guess age is just a number. I don't feel 42, so I guess I'll be fine... although I do have gray hair... and I still get zits!!!

And, a bonus question from Scott, that I wasn't brave enough to put in as a regular question...answer at your own risk, or not at all! (Or something...)

***Bonus: Lights off or on?***  How about lights off, but glow of tv... how does that count?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I like this!Sorry I haven't been around much life has gone crazy mad!But you've been on my mind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...