27 February 2012

Monday Listicles 02.27.12



10 REASONS I KNOW MY PRIMARY SCHOOL CLASS REUNION WOULD ROCK

1. The boys let me play kickball with them.
2. The boys let me play baseball because I had my own glove... and had a strong throwing arm... for a girl.
3. We were all pretty innocent and still wore plaid!
4. We weren't afraid to cry.
5. We could still play hopscotch and not break a leg!
6. Recess rocked - we had fun.
7. Everyone got along and there were no cliques.
8. We were all friends
9. No one was a bully
10. We didn't mind using our Dukes of Hazzard Lunch Box!

5 comments:

Ado said...

I think you need to organize a primary school reunion then, and bring your b-ball glove! (-:

Anonymous said...

L.O.V.E.D the Dukes, married my ex because he looked just like Bo.. Ended in divorce.. Surprise!

Love your Listicles!

Stasha said...

This is so genuine and lovely. I really like it. Boys always let me play soccer and popped me in the goal :)

Noner said...

Sounds like it might be a fun one.

However, my primary classmates would be the same as my HS ones. Doesn't sound as fun now.

AudreyN said...

Ha ha ha great list!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...