22 February 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday 02.22.12

Photobucket


This week Crazymama wants to know how you pamper yourself...

{1} What is your go to color if you paint your nails? do your toes and fingernails match?
Reds or darker colors. Most cases, yes they do match.

{2} Have you ever gone for a mani/pedi? how often do you go?
Nope.

{3} Do you color your hair? do you have a salon do it or do you do it yourself?
Yes, I do it myself.

{4} Facials...have you ever had one?
Yes, once

{5} Would you or have you ever done botox?
Have not. No plans to.

{6} Beauty knows no pain, do you believe in waxing, electrolisis, eyelash extentions, anti-aging creams, micro-dermabrasion, peels, botox?
Never done any of them... never thought about it.


3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

ohh dark red. pretty. i like that you match your toes and fingers.


thanks for linking up!

Mamarazzi said...

matching fingers and toes, lovely!!

thanks for linking up, i enjoyed your answers!!

Nani said...

I'd do this meme, but after #2, I could just copy and paste yours! :)

I had a mani/pedi once. It was a nice experience, a guy did it and he totally pampered me. That was nice. Won't spend the money to do it again, but that was my birthday.

My go-to color now is clear, used to be french manicure or bright red.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...