13 February 2012
Blogging Awards! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!
I received a fabulous surprise in my comments. I was notified that I won two blog awards from RaeBeth McGee at The Writing World. First of all, I would like to thank RaeBeth so much for thinking of my blog. Now that I have thanked the wonderful person who chose me, I have to pass these awards on to 15 more bloggers. Check out the list below and see if you were chosen for these two wonderful awards.
4. Follow the persons blog who sent you it
10 Random Facts about myself:
1. I own at least 2 dozen pairs of high heels.
2. I hate pants that are too short and show my ankles (long enough is when they cover my shoes)
3. I occasionally tack the legs of my pants because I don't like it when my knees look fat!
4. I am able to change the tire on a car and patch the muffler.
5. I would rather be too cold than too warm.
6. I eat peanut butter out the jar, with a spoon.
7. I believe in God.
8. I tend to remember the dumbest things.
9. I hate it when my son's room is a disaster.
10. I love it when my kitty cat curls up on me to go to sleep.
The One Lovely Blog Award rules are:3. Follow the person who sent it to you.
The Amazing Bloggers who I am passing these awards to are:
1. PTC @ Just Babbling
2. Ashley @ LoveAshley.net
3. Kim @ My Inner Chick
4. Hilary @ Feeling Beachie
5. Marti @ Marti's Musings
6. Nani @ The Chronicles of Nani
8. Cyn @ The Chunky Goddess
10. VandyJ @ The Testosterone Three and Me
11. Mamarazzi @ Dandelion Wishes
12. Susi @ BocaFrau
14. Kim @ This Belle Rocks
15.Kristin @ Mondays With Mac
There you have it. So, once again I'd like to thank RaeBeth McGee at The Writing World for thinking my blog for these awards and I am happy to pass on these two awards to the list of amazing bloggers above. It was fun but hard at the same time.