04 November 2011

My Little Life - 5 question Friday 11-4-11

Questions for Friday, November 4th:

1. What movie do you love to quote?
The truth about Cats & Dogs - "Rejection kills. Disappointment only mames."

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle? Once... as a passenger

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Curl up in my jamas, fuzzy blanket, and kitty cats.

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift? A bunch of small gifts is much more fun.

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong? Nope, not since I have my Android with me constantly!!



2 comments:

Ixy said...

That is a great quote! I've never seen that movie but it sounds good if it has lines like that.

Unknown said...

ohhh i love *the truth about cats and dogs* -- i must revisit this movie stat!

thanks for playing along in my *no more muffin top blog hop* -- you rock!!!
♥cyn♥
misadventures of a chunky goddess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...