02 November 2011

Vacation is over... sorry to say

The vacation was awesome. Too bad it ended so quickly. Too short. Oh well, isn't that how it always is?
My sister is awesome. Her family is great. I love her to death. And we are so ready to go back. The stress was low, the food was good, the scenery was spectacular, and it was bonding time.

It was nice to sit beside the pool and laugh at stupid things... and listen to kids tell stupid jokes. You know the kind - they make NO SENSE, but they start laughing... and the world laughs with them.

I guess I have to learn to let myself go and relax. I am always so tightly wound that it is hard to chill, but I had the learning experience this past week. I guess it's true - life is too short to be taken so seriously.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...