30 November 2011




Stacy and Clinton - I can't help but love them.
Last night was no different. I was flipping through channels because there was NOTHING on! I found WNTW and was stuck. The episode I caught was about a mom who was so busy doing everything for everyone else, that she did not take the time or effort to do something for herself. Some of her outfits, and many of her reasons and statements hit notes within me. I understand how she felt and understood why she did what she did... I find myself doing the same thing. I can only feel better, knowing that I am not alone, especially with the mom thing, and the esteem thing, and the busy thing, and the not taking time for me thing. I watched all the rest of the episodes. They touched something in me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...