14 November 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 2 - 11.13.11



23. Do you ever walk around the house naked? I have...

24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?  I really don't know... that's a toughy.

25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
dirty blonde or light brown

26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf?
deaf

27. Do you have any special talents?
I can wiggle my ears

28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
take my shoes off

29. Do you like horror or comedy? Comedy

30. Are you missing anyone? My dad

31. Where do you want to live when you are old? Right where I am

32. Who is the person you can count on the most? My best friend

33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?  Hmmmmm

34. What did you dream last night?
nothing that I remember... guess you have to sleep to dream...

35. What is your favorite sport to watch? bullriding

36. Are you named after anyone? Yes, an actress

37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?  Wine or beer (depends on the situation)

38. Non alcoholic drink?
  Iced tea

39. Have you ever been in love? Yes... I think...

40. Do you sing in the shower? I have... not well, but I have

41. Have you ever been arrested? No... thank goodness

42. What is your favorite Holiday? None? I am not a big holiday person... just call me Grinch!

43. Would you ever get plastic surgery? I have thought about it.

44. Have you ever caught a fish?  yes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...