03 January 2012

Depressed...

I am not sure what is going through my head. I am stressed, I am frustrated, I am lost, I am lonely, I am tired. I don't want to sing to the radio. I don't feel like laughing. I came home from work and quietly ate dinner. I then went and laid down with my cat and fell asleep. I don't have much to say. My son is worried. He doesn't understand what is wrong or why I am so quiet. I can't really explain this to him. I don't know what is wrong or why I feel like I do. Part of me feels lost inside, lonely, and sad. I don't want to socialize. If I could, I would curl up and stay in bed. I wish I didn't feel this way.

2 comments:

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

I'm so sorry you feel that way, Tere. I find myself feeling the same way - not always lonely and sad, but definitely stressed and worried more than anything. It's exhausting.

Have you seen a doctor about this? Maybe there is something he or she could give you to take the edge off if you're willing to go that route.

Don't you just love unsolicited advice?

Tere said...

i normally can fly with it, until it bothers my son. that hurts me more than my own pain. i see the doc tonight. wish me luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...