24 January 2012

Maybe change is on the wind...

For any of you people who follow me, you notice that occasionally (okay, so recently more occasionally that not), work has been a major stressor in my life. The whole situation, the attitudes, the stress, the tension, the stupidity, the lack of money, the lack of appreciation, the inability for people to say "please", "thank you", and "good job", yadda yadda yadda....

Okay, well, I have done some checking and have a meeting coming up.

Part of me is scared shitless, and the other part is nervous, yet excited.

I have a possible opportunity, but I am so used to my comfort zone that it's stressing me out just as much as the current stress.

I know it might be a big change, if it goes through, yet I don't want to leave anyone hanging, so I probably should look at dotting my I's and crossing my t's right away, in case...

Wish me luck, I'll keep you posted... but I wanted to share this with someone... and you are it!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...