21 January 2012

Until the meltdown...

I feel like support and friends are around...  Until the meltdown... I'm having one. I can't explain it. It suddenly feels like i am so alone. No one is here. No one cares.  I cry in my pillow and wonder what is next, until I wake in the morning. I pour a glass of wine and turn off my light. I guess I'm alone. I will be that way. I will ask God for guidance as I fight my feelings. I'm not sure what comes next, but this linliness and anxiety are beating me down. I am fighting the voices in my head and the feelings in my heart.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

1 comment:

Susi said...

I read this on Saturday but wasn't able to comment. Hope you are feeling a bit better today. It sucks that you feel so alone and I hope that whoever is around you will be able to be there for you!!!! Feel better... and keep smiling!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...