06 December 2011

Feel threatened...

What happens to you when you feel as though you are being threatened? Not necessarily physically, but emotionally, or intellectually? When I feel as though someone is invading my space, or moving in on "my turf", I tend to get kinda weird. I don't like it. I feel like they are trying to take things away from me, as if I am not doing a good enough job, or they are trying to get rid of me, or that I am losing something.

It then leads to me feeling down about myself and hating myself. It is a spiral that keeps spinning.  It goes downward, then I pick myself up and it happens again.

Right now, I am feeling threatened in my space, like they are trying to eliminate me or take over what I am doing. I hate feeling like this because then I just get cranky.

It then leads to hating how I feel, how I look, how I dress, etc etc etc.  I am such a basket case over things like this. I am not sure why, but I am.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...