01 December 2011

Ouch!

Last night I went to the gym. It feel so good to work out. I put my earbuds in and then I was in my own little world. There were so many people there, so it was tough to get on the equipment. I did the treadmill for 15 minutes, but my shins were kicking my ass after that. Several years ago, I  tore up my ankle pretty bad - third degree sprain and tore all the ligaments. Yep, so the wrong things make it sore... and guess what it looks like today? A grapefruit strategically placed between my foot and shin. Guess what I am NOT doing tonight?
Anyway... I did weights, the treadmill, some bicycling, and whatever else machines I could get on. And yes, I did sleep well last night.

1 comment:

PTC said...

Ouch is right. I hope you iced it when you got home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...