12 April 2012

CROCK POT RECIPE RECAP

Question was {4}Myya @ http://myyasays.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
What is your favorite Crock Pot Recipe?

I usually marinate chicken wings in pomegranate chipotle and strawberry rhubarb sauce


I was looking back at my posts and comments. I had several people comment on the Crock Pot Recipe.

Let me tell you more.

Ingredients:
Chicken Wings

The two sauces are from Tastefully Simple and are great. The Pomegranate Chipolte Sauce is kinda sweet, with a smokiness and mild bite. The Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread is sweet.

I blend them in whatever ratios I am hungry for, until is tastes good.
I buy chicken wings. It doesn't matter what type. If they are frozen, I thaw them and then I precook them, but not overcook them or they get tough and dry. At they are getting done, I baste them in the sauce, to keep them moist.

I cook them a little longer and then I put them in the crock pot and cover them with the sauce.

They are always a hit!!!! And easy to make. The only thing I have as leftovers on this... is the dirty crock pot!

        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...