16 April 2012

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me



Acting Balanced



And now for this weeks Questions:

1. Finish this sentence - I dream of.... a relaxing day off.

2. If you could choose your last meal, what would it be? That's tough... gourmet yummy pizza or a big steak dinner

3. What was your favorite toy as a child? My little pink cash register

4. What color looks best on you? sage (so they tell me)

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

5. What is your idea of a "relaxing day off"?

1 comment:

Nani said...

I had an antique cash register that I got for my nieces when they were little. They played restaurant with their play food and wrote bills for everyone. LOL

My idea of a relaxing day off is one where I get to scrapbook all day and Hubby does all the cooking and washes the dishes...I've had a couple that have gone up to step 2... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...