18 April 2012

Tired, but gotta do it



As tired as I am after getting out of bed at 5am, working a full day, and finally getting home, I know that working out is good for me.

I am beat and exhausted.

I don't WANT to go... but there are a lot of things I don't want to do... if I didn't HAVE to.

Since we changed to a gym down the street, my son and I have been there 7 days of the last 13 days.

This is good.

I don't want to go tonight, but I work with the trainer tonight... I will sleep good tonight...


 

2 comments:

Monica said...

Great job!!! I'm in the same boat! Starting Monday I'm getting up every morning at 5:00 a.m to work out! i just cant seem to get motivated after working all day!

Anonymous said...

Yay you!! That IS awesome!! I am slowly.. Slooowwwllllyyy.. Working my way into working out. So far we're just walking and occasionally using our cross country skiing exercise thingy. See how unmotivated I am.. I can't even name the equipment. Bleh! But to you my bloggee pal - CONGRATS! - And keep up the phenom job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...