02 April 2012

Ten on Tuesday (from last week, I think)

Okay, so I am behind... well... wayyyyyyyy behind... but I'm here, ain't I? 

Ten on Tuesday (121)

1. Ikea: over-hyped and confusing or genius furniture company?
Okay, have only seen Ikea on tv ads... never really looked at there stuff... for me.. probably would confuse the hell out of me...

2. Your favorite interior-decorator-type person wants to makeover one room in your house. Which room do you choose and why?
My own... I live in it and want to enjoy it!

3. Describe the furniture in your childhood bedroom. Did you like it? Where is that furniture now? 
hand-me-downs from my brothers... big 6-drawer dressers and my small wooden rocking chair. Let's not forget my roll-top desk. Mom has the desk and the dressers and chair are in the basement.

4. When you’re done with furniture, what do you do with it? Donate it to Goodwill OR Sell it on Craigslist OR Put it by the curb and hope the trash guys take it?  How about move it to the basement? Is that an option?

5. My Pinterest furniture style could best be described as:
funky/eclectic
antique/shabby
chic
modern/minimalist
so random and varied it’s undefinable
Probably rand and undefinable.


6. Name the most important furniture/toy in a toddler’s playroom. And why? 
The toy storage... have you ever tripped over toys in the dark???

7. Your parents (or grandparents or other relative) are giving away all their furniture. Which piece do you really want?
The desk and the dresser with the large mirror.

8. Your biggest furniture buying or home decorating regret?
Uh.... not sure on that.

9. $1000 gift card! Do you want it to Ethan Allen, Ikea, Pottery Barn Kids?
I guess I would give Ikea a shot!

10. Bunk beds, loft beds, trundle beds, or canopy beds?
Had bunk beds at one time... they were cool.






 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...