03 April 2012

My Own Guilty Pleasures



10 Devine Guilty Pleasures
(since I don't have a man [not that I'm complaining] it'll be my own guilty pleasures)

1. Spending 15 minutes in the tanning bed (no phone, no computer, no one knocking on the door)

2. A glass of wine (no one else in my house drinks it... so it's just me... and mine)

3. Going browsing at the book store

4. Getting a tattoo... I know I don't need another one, but honestly, it's like therapy to me...

5. Buying a bag of jelly beans and eating all the yellow ones out

6. Buying myself flowers when I need a pick-me-up.

7. Blogging, when I should be doing my homework.

8. Watching reruns on TV, even though I have seen them a hundred times... when I should be doing homework...

9. Going out for a glass of wine and pizza with a pal when I am home by myself.

10. Sitting down and having cheese and crackers for dinner.

 

4 comments:

Stasha said...

Cheese and pizza and reruns? Count me in!!

Susi said...

Love cheese and crackers in front if the TV dinners.

My Inner Chick said...

Great List!

Get your homework done <3

Emily Meyers said...

Hello! I love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and I wanted to invite you to come and be a part of a really gorgeous necklace giveaway I’m having!

Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!!

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...