03 April 2012

My Own Guilty Pleasures



10 Devine Guilty Pleasures
(since I don't have a man [not that I'm complaining] it'll be my own guilty pleasures)

1. Spending 15 minutes in the tanning bed (no phone, no computer, no one knocking on the door)

2. A glass of wine (no one else in my house drinks it... so it's just me... and mine)

3. Going browsing at the book store

4. Getting a tattoo... I know I don't need another one, but honestly, it's like therapy to me...

5. Buying a bag of jelly beans and eating all the yellow ones out

6. Buying myself flowers when I need a pick-me-up.

7. Blogging, when I should be doing my homework.

8. Watching reruns on TV, even though I have seen them a hundred times... when I should be doing homework...

9. Going out for a glass of wine and pizza with a pal when I am home by myself.

10. Sitting down and having cheese and crackers for dinner.

 

4 comments:

Stasha said...

Cheese and pizza and reruns? Count me in!!

Susi_Snaps said...

Love cheese and crackers in front if the TV dinners.

My Inner Chick said...

Great List!

Get your homework done <3

Emily Meyers said...

Hello! I love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and I wanted to invite you to come and be a part of a really gorgeous necklace giveaway I’m having!

Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!!

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...